Favorited by people
Here is a 21 minute layman's term review of the Weihrauch HW100 S sub 12 foot pound air rifle.
My rifle is doing around 11.5 foot pounds using RWS 4.51mm .177 calibre pellets.
I did it for my American friend Ted (Edgun USA) after a message I received from him yesterday.
The review is separated into the following parts:
1. How I came about doing the review.
2. The rifle in general and why I like it.
3. The magazine system.
4. How to fill the rifle.
5. The trigger and cocking system.
6. The air gauge and filling tips.
7. Accuracy testing it at 25 metres (27 yards).
8. Re shooting of the Hunting Life Forum match stick challenge.
9. Added equipment wanted to show you.