Favorited by people
HOW TO get rid of unwanted background noise/buzz in your videos or audio files, does not matter what video or audio software you use to record or produce, I will show you how in Audacity, a free program.
All links are below. Thanks for watching.
1) If you are getting rid of BG noise from a video, open your video file. If not skip to step 3.
2) Now go to File,Render As.. and name it whatever, and render it as an .AIFF file. (AudioInterchangeFileFormat)
3) Now Open Audacity. (DL Link below)
4) Open your .AIFF File.
5) Use the zoom tool on your video if you wish to enhance the audio frequency bars.
6) Now, find where this is the noise you want to get rid off on its own, and click and drag, highlighting that section.
7) Now go to Effect,Noise Removal,Get Noise Profile.
8) Now Edit, Select, All
9) Again, Effect,Noise Removal, STEP 2. Bring the Noise reduction down to about 5 and click preview. Adjust the bar up until you are satisfied that the BG noise is gone.
10) Click OK and let the file remove the BG noise.
11) File , Export , .AIFF (AudioInterchangeFileFormat) OR if you want to export as an MP3 file click the link below.
~~ Requests/Support taken on Youtube Mail daily.
*~* LINKS *~*
Remove BG Noise Post:
Export as MP3 File: