Favorited by people
:: BLOG :: http://wendyslookbook.com
Hi everyone! I've been really loving the sock bun lately and can't wait to share this tutorial with you!
What I used:
1. A long and small sock to achieve a fuller bun (with the long sock) and a petite bun (with the small sock)
2. A pair of scissors (to cut the sock)
3. Shu Uemura 'Shape Paste' for control during the styling and for a sleek finish after the bun is up
4. Shu Uemura ' Sheer Lacquer' hairspray to secure the look
5. Bobby pins to tuck in any loose ends
6. A comb to help add volume on top
Thank you so much for watching!
jessicalee422's Sweet Spring Nail Tutorial
MsSmallTownBeauty's Elegant and Sleek Bun using a Sock!!